Discovering The Mako Method™ (Our Framework for Managing Stress)
New Year – Same Me.
The New Year isn’t about reinventing myself. But it is a great time to reintroduce myself, and for all of us, it’s a great time for re-evaluating our goals, our work, and our intentions for the upcoming year.
I work as a stress management consultant helping people build resilience to the stress they are experiencing. I also work with teachers, mental health professionals, police officers, and others who work around stressed populations.
My goals are to:
- Help people manage their stress.
- Help people teach these practices to those they serve.
The foundation of my work is called The Mako Method™. This is my personal framework for building resilience to stress. The framework consists of different actionable strategies that I teach folks to help them navigate their way through stressful experiences.
When it comes to stress management, The Mako Method™ strives to:
- Make It Accessible: You don’t have to pay to go to a yoga class, or meditate for an hour – this framework consists of things you can do from anywhere on any budget.
- Make It Manageable: The framework is made up of actionable practices; exercises you can actually do to start managing your stress.
- Make It Work: The Mako Method is evidence-based strategies that have been proven to help people change the way they can process and perceive stressful information.
The Mako Method™ has the power to change the way we process and perceive stressful information and ultimately change the way we respond to stressful situations.
Watch the full video to learn more about The Mako Method™ and to learn more about my journey as an entrepreneur.
And be sure to download my FREE Mako Method Guide to start taking control of the stress in your life.